Valientes y valiosos

23.9.07

En mi botella rota, Maximo Park

I sleep with my hands across my chest,
And I dream of you with someone else,
I feed my body with things that I don't need,
Until I sink to the bottom.
Don't act like it came as a surprise,
Don't believe me even look into these eyes

This cant go on
so I should just, regret it, regret it, regret it,
And even though
I left you I'll forget it, forget it, forget it

I'm going missing for a while,
I´VE GOT NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE
Oooh I'll listen to anything

I still remember how you moved,
And I can taste your scent on my lips,
Well how it started I will never know,
But now I've reached my limit

This cant go on so I should just,
Regret it, regret it, regret it,
And even though I left you I'll,
Forget it, forget it, forget it

I'm going missing for a while...

Do you ever want to wear your body out,
Until there's nothing left to take,
The one began to push away,
As midnight come to soon again

I'm going missing for a while
I've got nothing left to lose,
Oooh I'll listen to anything,
I've got nothing in defence,
I've got nothing left to lose,
Oooh I'll listen to anything

I sleep with my hands across my chest,
And I dream of you with someone else.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Nunca había oído esta versión, creo que es del LP previo al CD, más lenta, pero aún así magnífica.

Saludos.